Saturday, February 26, 2011

Busy Busy

This week was a busy one. My 5 yr old had to have dental surgery :( poor girl was scared but it all went well. She had 2 teeth pulled and the Tooth Fairy left her 4 dollars. She was so excited!


And in recovery. She was such a trooper.


Last night I woke up to feed the baby, who at 15 months is still waking up in the middle of the night. Anyways I stumble downstairs to put milk in his bottle. The light above the sink is on as well as the light on the deck. As I walked to the fridge something on the deck caught my eye. As I look out I see this big ass raccoon having his way with my trash that I forgot to take down to the can before bed. Damn critter. He's lucky I don't have a bb gun or I would of shot at him.

1 comment:

IrishQueen said...

Aww why did she have the surgery? Cavities?

Noooooo don't shoot the poor lil Racoon LOL. My father got bit by 1 yrs ago n had to get 11 shots at once..Ouch lol