Monday, February 27, 2012

Crazy cat lady



That is who I am. But in a good way. Not in the hoarding, smells like cat pee lady. I just love cats. I have 2 of my own who are both rescues. Cody I've had for 11 yrs. He's my baby. Casper was a foster that my husband, yes you read that right. Husband fell in love with. So we kept him. He's new not even a year yet. I started working with a non profit organization here in North Florida call Mayport Cats (you can search them on facebook). I've been able to help foster kittens for her and free up space for new babies. I really enjoy doing it and thankfully my husband doesn't mind.

On Sunday I picked up some babies. We were actually able to rescue them from Miami. They were due to be put to sleep on Monday. It feels so rewarding to be able to save. I know you can't save them all but the ones that I can makes me smile. If your ever able to help you should. It makes me feel good to know I'm doing a good deed. Plus whats better then little kittens? I get my "baby fix".

These little faces make it worth it.

1 comment:

momto8 said...

we want those kitties...the voles are back!!!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.