Friday, February 10, 2012

My journey

I've decided to blog about my weight loss journey. And it will be a journey. I will have ups and downs. Good days and bad days. On top of my weight loss journey there will be a deployment. I'm trying to use this time to bust my hump and be a new woman for my husband when he comes back home in the fall. I want him to step off the ship and see a whole new woman waiting for him. I'm going to try my hardest to not let negativity get the best of me and bring me down. We are all different in our own ways. There are going to be things about me that others don't like. But it's me. This is who I am. Love me or hate me, it's up to you. I'm not loosing weight for anyone but myself and my husband. So welcome to my journey. Today I weighed in at
gross right? yeah tell me about it. But a few weeks ago I was 231.6. My goal weight is 170lbs. My mini goal is 199. I just want to be under 200lbs. So 28lbs to go! I can do this. Weightloss and deployment will not break me. I will defeat both.

No comments: