Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day

This year for Ella's class we decided to do suckers with lips for the girls and mustaches for the boys. I found a great blog that had printable templates of the lips and mustaches for me to use http://blonde-designs.squarespace.com/blonde-designs-blog/2010/2/3/lip-and-moustache-lollipops.html her daughters turned out super cute. So this is what we did. I printed out her templates and traced them on a piece of cardboard. Then used those to trace on to construction paper. That part was super easy. Then I took a hole puncher and punched a hole to insert the sucker stick through. Viola! That was it. It was super easy.

We started out with our supplies

and our end result was these pretty little things. I just have to wait for the Princess to come home to write everyone's name on them.

I'm sure they'll be a class hit!!

3 comments:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

I like it, very creative :)

I found your blog on Cafemom and I'm following. You can find me at http://emismom.blogspot.com

Apryl said...

I love them! You did a great job Jess! See you ARE crafty ;)

Jessica said...

Thanks girls! I'm now following you guys too!!