Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What is wrong with me?

I have no idea what is going on with me but for the past 2 days I've been suffering from what I think is some type of OCD. Before you (general) freak out I understand that OCD can be a serious condition. All that I'm saying is I've been having some issues that I can't control. It started yesterday when I decided to declutter and clean my kitchen. This was all to make room for my new toaster oven I got. This became a more detailed adventure then I had planned. And it carried on to today. Then today I tackled a closet and the floors of the house. And a few other random things. I have adult ADD. Somedays it's worse then others but I would say most days it's pretty bad. I live in lala land for the most part. So me cleaning means I jump from place to place and usually end up with more of a mess then when I started. But not today. I was on a mission. I literally couldn't stop. And things had to be perfect. I tried a few times to walk away but I just couldn't and had to go back and make things right. Because of all this chaos I forgot to eat dinner 2 nights in a row. My back is killing me but I just couldn't bring myself to sit. When I would sit I couldn't resit the urge to get back up and do more. So whatever has come over me sucks. I hate the feeling of things not being perfect or the way I like and I hate not being able to sit and relax. But on a good note, my floors look amazing and you could lick just about anywhere in my kitchen and be germ free. Oh and my new toaster over rocks! It's finally time for me to go to bed and I can't wait. I'm just hoping tomorrow is a little less stressful and more relaxing.

No comments: