Thursday, May 10, 2012

I raise my white flag

I surrender. Surrender to this day. It has been complete shit. I've been feeling pretty crappy for a few days now. I just chalked it up to allergies. Never in my life have I had them until we moved here to Florida. Plus I read an article about how bad pollen is suppose to be this year. So I just decided to deal with it in hopes they would go away. This morning I woke up with the beginning signs of a sinus infection :( My head feels like it's going to explode and my eyes are killing me. To top it all off I can't taste a thing. My youngest however slept in so I thought that was a good sign, considering he never sleeps well. Turns out even with a lot of sleep he's still a monster. My 5 yr old was no help either. Only fueling the fire and making my youngest even more of a handful. No matter what I did they could just knock it off and get along. I've spent the majority of my day yelling for them to knock it off! Ugh. Then my youngest who's 2.5 decided to come in the kitchen and be nosey. While on his tippy toes trying to get a plate off the counter he says "what's this" and proceeds to pull a small glass plate off the counter. It falls on my foot (new tattoo foot) then crashes to the floor shattering. He gasps then runs off holding his butt while I stand in the kitchen holding my poor little foot. Talk about done at that moment. All I want to do is curl up in a ball and lay down. But I know if I do that these little monsters will wreck the house. Now the princess is home and of course the minute she hits the door, it's nothing but arguing with her brother. DONE!! I am completely 100% done with this day. They don't know it yet but bedtime will come early tonight. We all need a moment to be quiet and reflect. I plan to dope up on some good allergy meds and fall into a deep sleep and hope tomorrow is a far better day.

No comments: