Monday, March 14, 2011

A gift to my parents

This weekend my parents came down to spend it with the kids. This was their last weekend before we move. Right now we're only 5 hours away but come Thursday we'll be 12 hour away :( My mom is taking this move especially hard. Her and my dad are so good to my kids. The kids love spending time with them. So I was trying to think of something to make for them, from the kids of course. WE made them cute coffee cups but I wanted to do something better. Now mind you, I lack crafty skills. I am just not a crafty person no matter how hard I try. My mom always says to the kids "I love you to the moon and back" so I thought it would be really cute to make a sign for them to hang in their room from the kids. I was going to make one for each kid to hang in their room too but after making one I've decided to just order some from

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really sweet and it came out great! We are looking at a move away from the g-parents soon and I know it's going to be tough for everyone- wishing you a smooth transition!

Bridget said...

Hi! Great Blog! Following you from the 200 Followers Club at MomBloggers!