Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Disney World and Sea World

This weekend my brother and sister in law came to visit. It had been far to many years since we had seen them. Plus it was our first time meeting our niece. So since they were here for the weekend, we decided to go to Disney World (Magic Kingdom) and Sea World.

Disney was fun but we just didn't have enough time in the day to see everything in the park. The kids had fun though and that's all that mattered to us. We wanted it to be all about them. My 5 yr old had the most magical experience with Cinderella. It was truely magical and made me tear up. My 3 yr old was so happy he got to see and meet Buzz Lightyear. We are planning our trip to go next year when daddy gets home from Deployment and we can fly Nana down. We're hoping to spend a week down there.







There are so many more pictures. I'll post some more later

No comments: