Friday, October 5, 2012

Crunch Time!

This is the time I've been waiting 7 months for. CRUNCH TIME! My husband comes home SOON! It's so close yet so far in a way. Give me another 2 weeks and I'll be excited like a little school girl. This deployment has been so long. It's felt longer then ever and I'm not sure if that's b/c this time around we have 3 kids or what. At this point we are both excited and just want time to fly. The next few weeks need to fly by. I've officially started to deep clean the house in preparation of his arrival. Now if I could get the kids to not mess up what I do, things would go more smoothly. It's time to think about homecoming outfits not just for me but for all 3 kids too. We've decided to surprise the older 2 at school. This is something we've never experienced but thought it would be awesome to do. So it'll just be me and my little monster at the airport picking him up. We figured we'd come home and get him settled, then go pick them up early. I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to pull this off as my oldest is a smart little thing. She's going to question why I'm dressed up the morning of since I have to take them to school and then head straight to the airport. I figured I'd tell her I have a meeting or something. She'll totally by that lol. I've told them that he comes home the day after he really does, so that we can decorate the outside of the house. This whole thing is stressful but I'm going to pull it off even if it kills me lol. But YAY for Homecomings. Nothing makes your heart flutter like seeing your Sailor in his dress blues for the first time in almost 8 months <3 can="can" eeekkkkkkk="eeekkkkkkk" i="i" p="p" t="t" wait="wait">

No comments: