Monday, April 9, 2012

Pinterest is addicting

So for anyone that doesn't know what Pinterest is, it's this addicting site where people can pin all the cool stuff they find on the internet. I'm addicted to all the cool crafts and home stuff I find. I say this pin about "Crap Baskets" for the stairs and thought I could defiantly use some of those for the kids. So I went to the dollar store got each of them a cheap bucket thing and put a label on it. I will eventually make better ones but this will do for now. Now the concept behind these baskets is they are to be taken upstairs and emptied then brought back down. My kids are 6 and 4. So we'll see if they really grasp this concept and do it. But all in all I thought it was a pretty neat idea. I have a list of about 100 more ideas I want to do. So if you haven't already, go check out Pinterest. I promise you'll thank me later.

No comments: