Sunday, June 23, 2013

Scotch-Brite Stay clean sponge review

I've been seeing commercials for the Scotch-Brite Stay Clean sponge. They had me at "Even eggs and cheese wont stick" so I went out and bought a pack. The color is cute. Being a girl that matters lol for some weird reason. The top feels different from a regular sponge too. So I tested it out. I made some scrambled eggs for the kids and let the pan sit for like 2 hrs. They are right, eggs don't stick the the scrubby part of the sponge like others. But I find that the material on top isn't as good and scrubbing. I got the pan clean but I defiantly had to scrub harder and longer than usual. All in all it does what they say it does. I like it. I think I'll use these sponges for my bathrooms instead of in the kitchen. I like that the scrubby part isn't so hard on surfaces, so it'll be perfect for the job. I did take a before and after picture that I'll post below!

Happy Cleaning!!


No comments: